Saturday, August 30, 2008

And in the beginning there was...

Hello! Wilkommen to my blog. I have been an avid baker my entire life. I have always been very interested in cooking as well, but since I have also been a vegetarian since I can remember aside from some recent forays into the world of meat it was hard for me to know where to start or what to cook. A friend of mine gave me a book a couple of months ago got me interested in Macrobiotics and this, along with a lot of time on my hands as a recent graduate of college with three months to kill, opened my eyes to a lot of great cooking possibilities. I hope to use this blog to keep a log for myself of the things I have been cooking and also share them with others. See you around!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can vouch that both August and Septembers entries were delicious. Enjoy. MLK